We are looking for your smile and your commitment to the best possible care for our patient couples with unfulfilled desire for children.
Due to the high number of patients and the move to our new fertility centre at the Nordpark in Mönchengladbach and the associated increase in space and personnel, we are looking for reinforcements at the Mönchengladbach location as soon as possible.
The Kinderwunschzentrum Niederrhein - with its focus on reproductive medicine and gynaecological endocrinology - is specialized in the diagnosis and therapy of unwanted childlessness. The team around Dr. med. Georg Döhmen accompanies couples who wish to have a child on the way to their own child according to all its possibilities and relies on the latest scientific findings and treatment methods. The Fertility Centre Niederrhein - the only one on the left bank of the Lower Rhine - carries out more than 1,000 fertility treatments every year with an above-average clinical pregnancy rate and thus occupies a leading position among German fertility centres. The new building - one of the most modern and innovative fertility centres - was opened in Mönchengladbach on 1 September 2020.
You can expect these tasks from us:
- Personal and telephone contact and the care of our patients are our top priority
- In addition to receiving our patients, you will reliably coordinate all appointments relating to patient care
- You will independently perform blood sampling and take over a wide range of assistant tasks in the preparation and follow-up of outpatient operations
- You are responsible for the processing of all administrative procedures
We would like to hear from you:
- You have successfully completed vocational training as a medical assistant or have a comparable qualification (preferably with previous knowledge of gynaecology or surgery)
- very good written and spoken German language skills
- You convince through a high degree of reliability, sense of responsibility, discretion and team spirit as well as a self-organized working method
- You can use your empathy and sensitivity in dealing with our fertility patients
- Features such as punctuality, resilience and flexibility round off your profile
- for part-time: willingness to work at least one afternoon a week
We offer you:
- a job in a future-proof industry
- an interesting and varied job in the fascinating field of reproductive medicine (outpatient operations, hormone laboratory, etc.)
- comprehensive induction training by team colleagues and a good working atmosphere based on partnership
- flexible working hours / duty roster wishes, in order to balance work and family
- the possibility of spending a day with us so that you too can get to know us
- from summer 2020: modern workplace in new building with retreats
- Benefits: Further education and training opportunities, remuneration above the general pay scale, company pension scheme options and free fruit for all employees
Then please send us your complete application documents by e-mail to Christian Döhmen, stating the earliest possible starting date: Christian.Doehmen@ki-nd.de
or by post:
Ki.Nd - Kinderwunschzentrum Niederrhein at the request of Christian Döhmen Madrider Str. 6, 41069 Mönchengladbach Tel.: 02161 / 49686-0 www.ki-nd.de
We are looking forward to your application!